Sunday, April 13, 2008

All good things must come to an end...

As Gary and I were wandering around the landing a week ago, we noticed that our favorite new establishment, Piztros, was dark. Was it a power failure? No, the restaurant has shut down! "Why!!!" was screaming in my mind. We had just eaten there a few weeks ago and had to wait 40 plus minutes for a table with the in-laws. I knew there had to be a reason, so I got on the horn with Susie and she checked out the website. Sure enough, the B-town site no longer existed. I was royally bummed...

Well, as we all know, usually with the bad, something good must come out of it. As Susie, the kids and I were shoe shopping yesterday, looking for brown sandals, bought some X-appeal sneakers instead (My students will love me!). Was that a run-on sentence or a fragment??? Oh well, such is the world of blogging. Back to the main topic at hand, good food. We ran into a friend of ours who informed us that this yummy establishment bought Piztros out and is coming in to take its place. Yea!!!!!! Think we will definately have to have a girl's night out once it opens. Any takers????

2 comments:

Kenna Sue said...

Oh, I am SO a taker. Me pass up a chance at pasta in abundance? Puhleeze!!!

Alana said...

Um, ABSOLUTELY count me in!!!