Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Year of the Girls 2010

Over the last year, a few of my high school & college girlfriends and I have gotten back in touch via that wonderland called Facebook. We are all in need of someone to hold us accountable to our own personal fitness/weightloss goals. These girls have become my rocks, prayer warriors, go to gals when I am blue or just someone who will listen to me without judging. I love them to pieces and wish I lived closer to them all.

Sheri & Jamye~Thank you for being there daily to cheer each other on, for understanding our stuggles & continuously praying for God to work in all of our lives for the better.

Rhonda & Jen~You are my "IT" girls. This is the year of the girls and I thank you for being there from the beginning and for this renewed friendship we have. We are all different, yet so alike in many ways. I embrace it all!

I have never been able to lose weight on my own and I thank God for bringing each and every one of you into my life to stand by me in the good and the bad. Because of your strength, I am stronger. I am down 7 pounds in my fight to find myself. I know there are many bad days to still come, but the light at the end of the tunnel is looking brighter every day.

Cheers to the year of the girls!!!!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

This is our year! Bring it on.

Alana said...

LOVE that pic in your sidebar! I hope all is going well with your weight loss efforts. I know how hard that is!