Sunday, August 24, 2008

Adoption Update

We got an e-mail on Friday that our home study is finally finished and that we have been recommended for adoption! I spent Friday night madly going through the home study to check for any errors, so that Annie (our wonderful social worker) can get it finalized with her supervisor and sent on to St. Louis for final approval. We are hoping to get a call in the very near future telling us that we are finally approved and on the official list. I feel like my life is nothing but a giant waiting line right now. Please keep us in your prayers that God will find the right birthmom for us and the wait will not be too long. Gary and I can't wait to finally have a baby to hold in our arms and call our own:)

Kelly

4 comments:

Cynthia Matzat said...

Congrats, Kelly! We will definitely keep you in our prayers.

Kenna Sue said...

That's wonderful!!! I pray your baby comes soon.

Alana said...

WOOHOO!!!! Can't wait to meet the new addition to your family. What a celebration that will be!

Carlia said...

Congratulations!!! What a big step forward! I'll be praying for you. Good luck!