Friday, August 1, 2008

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted...

I have been on a blog vacation. My mom and 7 year old niece from Washington State came out to visit us for a week. Living in B-town, all I can say is, "I am exhausted!!!!!" I never knew how tired you could be after a week of theme parks, water slides, funnel cakes, shopping, horse shows, frozen custard, IMAX, and my first ever trip to Build-a-Bear. Who ever thought that buying an animal skin, stuffing it, bathing it, dressing it in its own cute little hot pink outfits (plus the multitude of accessories available), naming it and giving it a birth certificate, would make money??? Can you say $$$$$$$$$$$$$????

Think these pictures sum up our fun in B-town. Now, back to cleaning house before the next batch of company arrives ready to tear it up. Calgon, take me away!!!

Kelly

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, thanks for sharing your pictures! Can definitely understand why you might be exhausted, but what fun. This was probably the trip of Hannah's life (so far anyway-hah!). Haven't talked to your mom since she's been back...maybe still recouping too, huh?
Love, Jan

Alana said...

Oh how funny, we were both entertaining our nieces in Branson last week! Only mine was 16! Glad you had fun! Isn't Build a Bear a hoot? They have underwear for the bears there...sheesh!

bkneeshaw said...

Hmmmm...great photos, wonder where those came from. Fabulous trip. Anxious for Christmas.
Love you...